Amazing Business Opportunity in Muskoka
Established family built business, well known in the heart of the beautiful cottage country of the Muskoka Lakes. The Cottage Butcher is known for its fresh cuts of the finest meats, fresh fish, selected seafood, fine cheeses, various condiments and delicious prepared foods. This business dominates the area and has a strong reputation for quality of its product as well as its friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Catering and prepared foods are offered to the clientele who want to sit back and relax when entertaining at the cottage. In addition to the retail store located on the main street of Bala, The Cottage Butcher pontoon boat also sells dock to dock on Lake Muskoka in July and August.
This established The Cottage Butcher is known for its fresh cuts of the finest meats, fresh fish, selected seafood, fine cheeses, various condiments and delicious prepared foods.
This well run seasonal business was established in May of 2005 and has grown exponentially each year. It has untapped potential in terms of sales and growth.
There are no franchise fees. It is a turn‐key opportunity including refrigerated showcases, glass front freezer & fridge, open cooler unit, walk‐in‐coolers, walk in freezer, meat saw, cryovac machine, industrial counters with integrated sinks, scale, coffee grinder, cash registers, wall shelving, work counters, metal shelving and much more. New kitchen and washroom in back of building with fridge, dishwasher, propane stove, cabinetry and island for private use or catering.
- Phone #: 705‐762‐5995
- E‐mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.thecottagebutcher.com
- Real Estate: leased
- Lease Terms: there is no lease in place‐family owns land‐owners flexible in terms of leasing or selling of real estate
- Location: Prime Location on HWY 169 in Bala, ON‐great exposure, parking on premise
- Premises Details: Three bedrooms with 3 piece bathroom on second floor. Ample storage areas throughout building. Laundry facilities in lower level. Building on town water and sewers. Exterior deck area with BBQ off back of building.
- Size in Square Feet: over 2500sq.ft.
- Business Operation: Reason for Selling: death of key family member
- Employees: owners plus 2 or 3 part‐time‐have forward commitment for 2 seasonal part‐time employees
- Trading Hours: May‐June 5 days a week (Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun), Mid‐June‐September (Labour Day) 7 days a week, September‐late October 4 days a week
- Year Established: 2005 (6th season)
- Equipment/Fixtures/Furniture Value: $TBD
- Inventory/Stock Value: $TBD
- Support & Training: TBD
- Related Documents: Financial records, projections, supply arrangements, property mortgage, boat leasing available upon completion of Buyer Confidential Non‐Disclosure Agreement.
- Boat House
- Cable TV Available
- Central Air
- Deck / Balcony
- Internet Available